1. Go to Portfolio > Add New
2. Enter a title and some content.
3. Choose one or more categoies. This is a must, because these categories will be
used to filter projects in the grid.
4. Set the featured image. The size of the featured images depends on the
number of columns that you want to use and whether you want this to be
retina ready or not, but as a general rule, you should upload images as large as
possible and let the theme do the cropping. The recommended size is 700x600 (this is the size we use in the Theme).
5. Write some content.
6. Setup the slider and project options (more info below).
7. Write a few words excerpt(it is good for search results and SEO to have an
excerpt, no matter what kind of content do you have in your page).
8. Hit “Publish” and you’re all done.
Under the project content is a section titled Portfolio Entry Options. This is where you set all the details about the project like:
Link to the Project
Author of the Project
Date of the Project
Customer for which the Project was done
Gallery or Slideshow is created simply by uploading the images to the post via Media Upload (Add Media Button). You can check which images are in the slideshow by clicking on Media Library and then select Uploaded to this post from the list (check the screenshot below).